The attached is MOS sampling circuit. In this circuit a MOS transistor can be use d as an analog switch, with its gate controlling the resistance between its source and drain.
In the triode region the transistor has Ron.
\(R_{on} = 1/(\c \mu _{n} c_{ox}\dfrac {W} {L}\left( V_{GS}-V_{TH}\right)\)
I want to know how can you know that the transistor will operate in triode region?
The only thing I know is that Vgs will be HIGH level but Vds is unknown.
Is there a way to make sure that Vds = Vin - Vout small when Vin changes with time?
In the triode region the transistor has Ron.
\(R_{on} = 1/(\c \mu _{n} c_{ox}\dfrac {W} {L}\left( V_{GS}-V_{TH}\right)\)
I want to know how can you know that the transistor will operate in triode region?
The only thing I know is that Vgs will be HIGH level but Vds is unknown.
Is there a way to make sure that Vds = Vin - Vout small when Vin changes with time?
Attachments
-
26.6 KB Views: 55
Last edited: