Who are you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Battousai, Jan 29, 2004.

1. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Glad to know that you know who you are. We don't. So don't try to be cute or funny. Simply introduce yourself to the crowd in a polite sociable manner.

cmartinez likes this.
  2. smooth_jamie

Jan 4, 2017
    Hi All, I'm smooth_jamie. I got my BEng (Hons) in electrical engineering in 2013, and now I'm an electrical engineer working in certification and approvals. I am here to meet new, like minded people, to learn from members, and share what I've learnt to help others.

I'm a technology enthusiast and as well as in my career, I enjoy doing electronic projects at home. My dad (also an EE) got me interested in computers and electronics when I was 7, and I've been tearing down parts, writing code, and assembling circuits ever since!

I have an instructables page where I have posted a few of my published projects for others to enjoy. If you have any interesting projects you want to share with me I'd like to have a go at making them.

I'm pleased to be part of the forums and I'll look forward to sharing our ideas together!

GopherT likes this.
  3. radcliffkaty1

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello, Everyone!!!
    My name is Katy Radcliff and I am new here. I have done training in PCB Rework and Repair. Hope, I will get something new to learn more about PCB's.:)

RICHARD A PHILLIPS likes this.
  4. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    Welcome:
    Hey, your the expert now, we will be asking You questions!:p
    Max.

5. radcliffkaty1

Mar 14, 2018
    Yes, I'll love to answer all your questions. :cool:

6. Stephanie Crites

Mar 21, 2018
    Just a general nerd. I find any electronic device interesting even it it’s fairly useless. Artist and designer by trade.

7. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    You found an electronic device that was USELESS??o_O
    Max.

8. Stephanie Crites

Mar 21, 2018
    Betamax, anyone?

9. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    Betamax ... Not useless. It was replaced in the marketplace by something better.

It may be useless today, but by your standard, all electronics devices are useless at some future time. That includes every piece you own.

radcliffkaty1 likes this.
  10. cmartinez

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 17, 2007
    I'm trying to think of an electronic gadget that would be truly useless, and I can't come up with one.

11. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    A battery operated device is uslessu if you have no batteries ... Useless being defined as the ability to do the designrd function. They are still good as weapons.

12. Murizg

Mar 23, 2018
    Hello everyone!
    Mario here from Zagreb, Croatia.
    Over the past few years I really got interested in electronics, and over the past few months I've been doing lots of research and sort of studying online as well as buying myself some basic tools and equipment to get me started. I'm a real greenhorn in this area so I might be the one here who might drive people crazy with idiotic questions and ideas. But, please, give me a break for a while, I think I learn quite fast. :)
    Anyway, my next step is (of course) to build a variable bench power supply as I did salvage some parts for it so I think I'll start lurking around for some topics about that and hopefully keep you posted if anyone will be interested. Any directions here will be much appreciated.
    I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community! :)
    PS
    Sorry for my bad english...

13. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    I have merged yoy first post wi Who are you in the off topic forum, I an not runnin on all my nurons due to a stroke, But I try to stay useful around here...

Wendy's Index

Introduction and PaintCAD

14. Tony357

Mar 24, 2015
    Hi there I am a shopfitter, I am interested in inventing, I am teaching myself electronics as I go along, help is greatly appreciated .

15. PEPE DOS

Nov 6, 2014
    Hello everyone, first I introduce myself as an electronics engineer, after a long time working and not especially in what I study, now I have time to recover my knowledge and my passion for electronics, which for work issues I had left aside , I would love to learn from all of you.
    Greetings.

16. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    Every piece of electronics I have ever touched has ended up in the landfill at some point.

17. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    We were hoping to learn from You.! o_O :)
    Max.

18. LaVitaEBella

Jun 28, 2018
    Hey, my name is Isabelle.
    I am working as a programmer by profession and a writer by passion. It is good to be a part of this community.

cmartinez likes this.
  19. Reloadron

Distinguished Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Well welcome aboard.

Ron

LaVitaEBella likes this.