Who are you?

I am a London-based dissertation writer and marketing executive who is interested in blogging, writing, education, and job. I’m also a fan of career planning and consultation.

Hey all- I just wanted to introduce myself as I just found the community looking for some help. I am in school for engineering and I am in to 3d printing recently along with messing around with electronics.

Glenda

Joined Sep 20, 2016
Hello Members! I am a new member of this community and join this with great hopes and to find out help for my issues. I am sure through sharing i could help others too.:) I am sure you guys would like to welcome me here and will hav e good time together.

Glenda

Joined Sep 20, 2016
My younger brother is also a university student and simply going to share this thread to help him. I was trying to find some searches for him and i am sure this would be useful for him. Will ask her to join this community as well.

Hidey-ho all! Don't mind me, I'm just a fly on the wall. No formal training or vocational affiliation with regard to electronics, just a knack and a gnawing curiosity. My intention is to get familiar with AAC as another resource to satiate that curiosity AND to which I hope to be able to contribute as generously as you all have. Someday.
By trade I troubleshoot and repair food processing machinery and facility equipment (HVAC) in Northeast Ohio. Not quite to a component level but just short of it. Although I have occasionally been able to put my limited electronics skills to use soldering batteries back into PLCs and swapping out bad relays on PCBs, etc. Successfully, too, I might add.
Either way, I'll do my best to stay out of everybody's way, search exhaustively before posting any noob questions and help as much as I can.
Thanks for having me!

Hello!

I am an a budding electronics hobbyist who doesn't have currently have an opportunity to study electrical engineering at the university level.

I am hoping that I can supplement my learning by seeking out an electronics community, so here is to us all working together!

Happy new year!

ronen

Joined Jun 24, 2015
Welcome to AAC.
I watched the videos talking about Israel has strong technology background, so, many companies from other countries went over there to created the company, including USA and Taiwan, could you describe some of examples for the technologies as Taiwan have ee products and computers, India has strong software industrial, etc ...
hi Scott, I am sorry to replay so late since I did not get any message which says that someone added a question or a new member has registered.
As to your remark, me personally don't see Israel as a high tech country, we might be involved in some military development like the "sky iron helmet" that protects and destroys missiles while flying at the atmosphere before bombs reach the land, other than that I don't have any other show off example under my sleeve..(-:

Hello Everyone,
I joined to learn all about circuits from anyone offering to help. I know I will share what ever I know.
I'm just getting back to how to's of interesting electronic gadgets. I am not an expert of any kind but man,
I see a lot of creative minds out there reinventing the wheel with todays newer technologies.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
hi Scott, I am sorry to replay so late since I did not get any message which says that someone added a question or a new member has registered.
As to your remark, me personally don't see Israel as a high tech country, we might be involved in some military development like the "sky iron helmet" that protects and destroys missiles while flying at the atmosphere before bombs reach the land, other than that I don't have any other show off example under my sleeve..(-:
There is a flying car was designed by Urban Aeronautics in your country -
Cormorant UAV (formerly AirMule) Pattern Flight Over Terrain (short)

Ed Bray

Joined Feb 1, 2017
Hi All,

My name is Ed and I have just joined up. I was looking for some info on a power supply circuit and came across this forum.

I studied electronics for a year at college in 1982 but left when I got a job in the nuclear industry and my interest in electronics soon evaporated.

Jump ahead 30 odd years and I have been off work since the beginning of June 2016 whilst I await remedial surgery on a botched knee replacement. Whilst my guitar playing has improved dramatically and I am up to date with almost every series on TV I am still getting bored, especially all but being interned at home (can't drive and need crutches to get around).

When my Grandson came to visit at Christmas he was given a couple of introduction electronic kits and an Arduino along with a book on simple projects to make. When he ran across a problem I talked him through it logically and he managed to work it out. This ignited a spark in me and I decided to rekindle my interest in electronics, especially as I could use it with my interest in audio and lighting.

I talked my Wife into buying me a used 60Mhz CRO along with a 1Hz-2MHz signal generator and a 0-30V - 5A bench power supply for my birthday and I set about ordering some components and started looking for circuits to build.

I hope to gain some useful knowledge from this forum and in time may be able to also impart help to others, it is just the beginning of this rollercoaster ride and I am just starting to go over the summit. 30 Years away and it is a steep learning curve, I already have a query that I am struggling to come to terms with, but that will be in an appropriate thread.

Eddie.