Who are you?

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I hesitated to write to this topic. If I make myself known and few cast ugly words.................
I'm Dan from Romania.
I did the Faculty of Physics in Bucharest, but I never chase for big grades.
I went for pleasure to extra courses:
- ultrahigh frequency technique
- microprocessor

Biophysics Master at the Faculty of Biology

I heard the professor saying:
What is physics?It studies the phenomena of nature.
We understand the phenomena of nature. But what is more fascinated in nature than life? Why not understand life?

He convinced me.

I did the theoretical part of PhD at with the highest grades at Faculty of Applied Sciences at Politechnic University of Bucharest

But for the experimental part at PhD, the teacher was not satisfied and I failed my PhD.

I worked in research, but without a doctorate I have no future in research.

I am 37 and over 35 years old no one will not accept you PhD in the West.
In Romania it is a rule that if you have the first PhD free supported by state, the next one you will pay for it.

Hello from Lubbock, Tx!

I was recently googling some information to better understand the theory of a problem I was diagnosing at work and came across this amazing forum.. The first thread I read through won my heart and my interest, so here I am to participate!

I currently have no degrees or papers showing that I have made it any further than attaining my high school diploma, but I am, more or less, completely self-taught and have an accumulative of 14 years of experience in the automotive/diesel/heavy machinery, specializing in John Deere construction equipment. I have been through many, many years of John Deere training and have received many of their certifications (which they label "capstones"), so the majority of my knowledge is John Deere electrical circuits, hydraulic systems, engines, transmissions, and drivetrain.

One thing I'm addicted to is knowing and understanding, partly because I feel that knowledge is power and is also something that can not be taken from you by any man. It's also slightly because it means hellacious job security ;)

I'm 33 years old and I'm glad to be apart of this forum. I can't wait to learn and grow with y'all. Thanks for allowing me to join!

Johnathan Frederick

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Hello from Lubbock, Tx!

I was recently googling some information to better understand the theory of a problem I was diagnosing at work and came across this amazing forum.. The first thread I read through won my heart and my interest, so here I am to participate!

I currently have no degrees or papers showing that I have made it any further than attaining my high school diploma, but I am, more or less, completely self-taught and have an accumulative of 14 years of experience in the automotive/diesel/heavy machinery, specializing in John Deere construction equipment. I have been through many, many years of John Deere training and have received many of their certifications (which they label "capstones"), so the majority of my knowledge is John Deere electrical circuits, hydraulic systems, engines, transmissions, and drivetrain.

One thing I'm addicted to is knowing and understanding, partly because I feel that knowledge is power and is also something that can not be taken from you by any man. It's also slightly because it means hellacious job security ;)

I'm 33 years old and I'm glad to be apart of this forum. I can't wait to learn and grow with y'all. Thanks for allowing me to join!

Johnathan Frederick
Welcome to AAC, Johnathan!
You sound like the right type of person who will fit in well with the rest of the crowd here at AAC. We have a number of members here who are into heavy machinery and hydraulics. If you would like some assistance in the electrical control of things just fire away with your questions. You are bound to get some helpful responses.

Welcome to AAC, Johnathan!
You sound like the right type of person who will fit in well with the rest of the crowd here at AAC. We have a number of members here who are into heavy machinery and hydraulics. If you would like some assistance in the electrical control of things just fire away with your questions. You are bound to get some helpful responses.
Thank ya!

Hi, I'm Lucia, 36 and from the UK.

I am an electronics hobbyist. I started with Arduino projects, and now my main interests are high voltage, sparks, static electricity and music-related projects.

I hope to learn from this forum and help others. :)

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Hi Lucia. Welcome to AAC. Hope you can expand your interests here.
Just keep the static down. Static of any kind is usually not very welcomed. (pun intended):D

Hello everyone,

I'm studying Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology at New York Institute Of Technology, with about 2 years left to go. I intend to get into the Automotive Electronics field, as cars are a passion of mine. I am also a Marine and I repair communication systems.

I joined the forum because there's always something to learn.

Hi All, I'm smooth_jamie. I got my BEng (Hons) in electrical engineering in 2013, and now I'm an electrical engineer working in certification and approvals. I am here to meet new, like minded people, to learn from members, and share what I've learnt to help others.

I'm a technology enthusiast and as well as in my career, I enjoy doing electronic projects at home. My dad (also an EE) got me interested in computers and electronics when I was 7, and I've been tearing down parts, writing code, and assembling circuits ever since!

I have an instructables page where I have posted a few of my published projects for others to enjoy. If you have any interesting projects you want to share with me I'd like to have a go at making them.

I'm pleased to be part of the forums and I'll look forward to sharing our ideas together!