What is today ?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Rifaa! I wish happiness and health to you and your family. Sorry for the late reply, yesterday was a crazy day, but still, I 'm inexcusable.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
OK.. Now I want presents.

So who's gona gimme presents.
I got this mail a few days ago from Mrs. Rachael Adams.
Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2011 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $500,000.00 USD from the international balloting programs held on the 1st section 2012 in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to the claim of your prize
And since I have no need for two BMW 7 Series Cars I leave the whole thing to you. As a present, have fun:D