Yes. WAGO connectors. The electricians don't use wire nuts anymore.Nice harnesses... are those orange thingies wafo connectors?
Yes. WAGO connectors. The electricians don't use wire nuts anymore.Nice harnesses... are those orange thingies wafo connectors?
yes ... I meant to write WAGO ... darn tiny phone keyboard...Yes. WAGO connectors. The electricians don't use wire nuts anymore.
https://es.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-conetor-eletrico-wafo.htmlyes ... I meant to write WAGO ... darn tiny phone keyboard...![]()



OMG! We have that same table and chairs. They belonged to the lovely wife Morticia when I met her 23 years ago.
They don't make them like they used to. All the new furniture is cheap Chinese powder coat that only lasts a few years.OMG! We have that same table and chairs. They belonged to the lovely wife Morticia when I met her 23 years ago.
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| J | Repair PCB sitting on top of an aluminum plate | General Electronics Chat | 8 | |
|
|
Battery charger components repair | Technical Repair | 7 | |
|
|
Repair Pioneer PDR-509 CD Burner | Technical Repair | 0 | |
| K | Wine cooler repair | Technical Repair | 8 | |
| B | Lexicon Pcm41 repair | Technical Repair | 8 |