What Am I Missing

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
OK, I am missing something here. I posted in this forum Circuits and Projects at some point back in April 2021. Got a notification so looked at what's new. Got there just fine with the email link. However, when I look at all of the forums I don't see it. I know it's there so what am I missing here? :)

Ron

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
The hatchet men tend to delete noobie posts if the post is spam, or when a hatchetman deems the post too old or the poster unworthy to post in your thread or for some random reason that I am unable to correlate to any other reasoning.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
No, maybe I was not clear enough. The forums section was Circuits and Projects or just The Projects Forum. However looking at the forums listing it does not exist. I remember sometime back the forums were sort of rearranged and a few things related to projects had changes but I can't recall all the details. I tend to recall Wendy wanting to preserve certain threads or the actual forum. Beyond they I haven't a clue what has gone on. Anyway if you try the link I just posted you should end up there but if you look at the forums listings you likely won't see it. Beats me. :) Thinking further we had a Projects and also a Completed Projects forum.

Ron