Unable to upload program to Arduino Nano(Clone)

Yavnik

Joined Feb 14, 2017
Hi,

I've been trying to upload a program to Arduino Nano(Clone with CH340G) but when I plug in the Nano, the computer doesn't even detect it. I've also installed the CH340G's drivers but in vain. I think that I installed the driver somewhere else instead of nano. However, I am able to program it through Arduino Uno through ICSP. is there any way to again program my Arduino Nano :(

Thanks in advance,
Yavnik Sharma

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
You have to know what serial to usb chip is on it
You said you programmed
through ICSP
That means you loaded the program using a UNO as a programmer witch can and will over write the boot loader.
Know bootloader needed if you use ICSP.
Now you say you used a FTDI that serial to USB chip works out of the box with arduino
Need a link to what nano you have to really help you

First off is it actually a Nano, There are pro mini's that come up on the ebay search "arduino nano":mad: (I was tricked into buying one) this is one of them link. if it is a nano it will have a Mini USB port on it.
A.H.W.

Yavnik

Joined Feb 14, 2017
You have to know what serial to usb chip is on it
You said you programmed
That means you loaded the program using a UNO as a programmer witch can and will over write the boot loader.
Know bootloader needed if you use ICSP.
Now you say you used a FTDI that serial to USB chip works out of the box with arduino
Need a link to what nano you have to really help you
I have an ARDUINO NANO (CLONE) WITH A CH340G CHIP EXACTLY LIKE IN THIS LINK http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nano-V3-0-M...876661?hash=item25b81fb8f5:g:RYYAAOSw5cNYfJ0j

Yavnik

Joined Feb 14, 2017