trouble with latching

79fordmudruner

Joined Nov 12, 2007
ok guys here is my problem i have an air valve that i need to control with a momentary switch however i am trying to do this with simple modifications to the existing circuit i\e just add a jumper or two maybe move a couple of wires becouse it will eventualy need to be put back the way that it came here is the circuit i need to modifyi need the air valve to work with out tuning on the motor the page to lookat will be page 10 any help is great

ok never minde i found it

Attachments

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Put your switch in parallel with lugs 13 and 14 of KA4. Note that only the solenoid for this one valve will be controlled by your switch. The other valves will not.

79fordmudruner

Joined Nov 12, 2007
Put your switch in parallel with lugs 13 and 14 of KA4. Note that only the solenoid for this one valve will be controlled by your switch. The other valves will not.
the switch that i have to use is a mometary normaly open switch i need the air to stay on until the switch is puled again

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
That's different. You'll have to hook the momentary switch in parallel with lugs 43 & 44 of K4 and hope - best you'll be able to do with a momentary.

If it were me, I'd get another switch - a toggle instead of a momentary.