The only possible problem I see is that the 1k resistor color code seems wrong.Hi sorry for my delay away at work. I connect the 24v PSU the bulb lights strait away but very dimly. Please let me know ware you want me to take the reading. I will take pic of my completed board and post.
![]()
Sorry for my constant editing on this forum still working out the size for the pics.
Are you sure your magnet strength is at least 55G?
This may sound like a stupid question, but have you measured your supply voltage with the circuit connected?
Measure the voltage from pin 3 on the 3245 to GND when the magnet is removed, and when it is applied. The voltage should change from ~24V to ~0V. If this works, measure the voltage from the gate of the MOSFET to GND under the same conditions. It should change from 24V to ~14V.