Terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Once again I don't have an agree button, so you'll have to see my words. My apologies now, there in lay a problem, they are an issue with all Muslims, you have this little country who claim they took it from them but history sees them as nomads who don't deserve the right to have any claim to land. This battle is fought for Centuries with no resolve, however given to them by God to defend to the end.

The United States will also back their claim and their posture.

kv
They mainly moved to present day Israel after the WW2 death camps. IMO they earned the right to settle by the law of crimes against humanity after the German genocide. The United States should back their claim and their posture because we (along with the allied powers) paid a hell of a price to free them and after freedom sometimes grudgingly allowed them to create a democracy in the Middle East.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Yes, and they should. Because of the territory claimed in Antiquity and prices paid over the Centuries. But, Muslims will never relinquish as a matter of pride.

kv

Edit: This is our destiny and legacy.

Edit: It's why they destroy artifacts and early history. To deny Western Ideology born by Jews and early Migration during the great diaspora.

Last edited:

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
They mainly moved to present day Israel after the WW2 death camps. IMO they earned the right to settle by the law of crimes against humanity after the German genocide. The United States should back their claim and their posture because we (along with the allied powers) paid a hell of a price to free them and after freedom sometimes grudgingly allowed them to create a democracy in the Middle East.
Even God gave Israel to more than one group.:D

boatsman

Joined Jan 17, 2008
The Arabs want to have a state on the west side of the River Jordan. According to them no Jews will be permitted to live there, the world doesn't consider this rascism.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
The Arabs want to have a state on the west side of the River Jordan. According to them no Jews will be permitted to live there, the world doesn't consider this rascism.
You have to be white and from the US for your actions against others to be considered racist. Everywhere else it's just proper societal engineering to keep certain people from getting big heads full of dumb ideas they might act on.:rolleyes:

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Interesting .... the term Race was first used in 1580, while the term Racism was first used in 1902.

Arabs practice racism with a no Jew policy.
Americans practice racism with a no terrorist policy.

I practice racism when I say the climate scientists haven't settled anything.
What do you know, the snowflakes were correct ... Trump is a racists, just like them.

What a bad boy I've become.

All falls within a small elasticity of the definitions.

from www.m-w.com
Definition of race
1 : a breeding stock of animals
2a : a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock
b : a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics
3a : an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; also : a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group
b : breed
c : a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits
4 obsolete : inherited temperament or disposition
5 : distinctive flavor, taste, or strength
from www.m-w.com
Definition of racism
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Most Muslims in Israel (63%) say they have not personally faced one of these types of discrimination in the past 12 months. But the other 37% say they have experienced at least one of these things recently.

At the same time, there are some positive interactions, too. About a quarter of Israeli Muslims (26%) say a Jewish person has expressed sympathy toward them because of their religious identity within the past year.
The Israeli Arabs are damn lucky they live in a country where they can even express discontent without being beaten, shot on the spot or beheaded like in a large number of Muslim countries.

Last edited:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I practice racism when I say the climate scientists haven't settled anything.
What do you know, the snowflakes were correct ... Trump is a racists, just like them.

What a bad boy I've become.

All falls within a small elasticity of the definitions.
You gonna get a big head and go do dumb things now like way too many liberals do in order to justify themselves when their own standards come around and bite them in the ass? o_O

How flammable's your house? If you burn it down in protest of whatever it is you did it will make a very big point! (not the one you probably want to make aobut yourself but still it'll be a big one just the same!) :eek: :p

If you're white you can blame it on a white guy afterwards as well! If you're not white you have whole political party who will crowdfund you a whole new house for it just the same! ;)

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I saw the remake of the Tuskegee airmen the other night.

In it was a response to to a white aviator when he called a black aviator colored. It went something like ... Your called green when your envy, red when your mad, yellow if you were a coward, blue if your sad, and you call me colored.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
It will not be getting better as they reach the center of ISIS resistance.
Has anybody told you the, "center of ISIS resistance" is the terrorists the U.S. is making by bombing civilians? Or that the U.S. created ISIS in the first place? And armed them?

I know. It's all a lot of hooey to you. The U.S. government couldn't possibly be to blame for the inevitable results of their own behavior.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Has anybody told you the, "center of ISIS resistance" is the terrorists the U.S. is making by bombing civilians? Or that the U.S. created ISIS in the first place? And armed them?

I know. It's all a lot of hooey to you. The U.S. government couldn't possibly be to blame for the inevitable results of their own behavior.
You, as usual, have no idea about how I feel. Yes, the US government created the conditions for ISIS to grow and spread by the invasion of Iraq under Bush II. Hell yes, it's our responsibility and blame for letting the genie out of the bottle by destabilizing the region. This does not however reduce the responsibility of ISIS for barbaric crimes on innocents. If anything it increases the need for us to eliminate this ISIS cancer by any means necessary to the normal level of dead and destruction so the locals can continue to live like regular slaves in the ME.

https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/terror-attack.133527/page-2#post-1110988

Last edited:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
You, as usual, have no idea about how I feel. Yes, the US government created the conditions for ISIS to grow and spread by the invasion of Iraq under Bush II. Hell yes, it's our responsibility and blame for letting the genie out of the bottle by destabilizing the region. This does not however reduce the responsibility of ISIS for barbaric crimes on innocents. If anything it increases the need for us to eliminate this ISIS cancer by any means necessary to the normal level of dead and destruction so the locals can continue to live like regular slaves in the ME.

https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/terror-attack.133527/page-2#post-1110988

Yes. The genie is out and has alway been out of control over the centuries for some reason crushing all of history under it's foot.

kv

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Mmmm, We wonder why they don't like us. Feel the love?:D
They didn't like or love us before we bombed ISIS among them them to stop a crazy death cult called ISIS that was trained and armed by Hillary Clinton and President Obama as a CIA proxy army to defeat Syria's Assad in cities before the attacked cities like Mosul.
What's love got to do with it?

Muslims killing Muslims by slitting their throats like pigs.
Or herding the locals into holes for a easy kill.

Many of the ISIS terrorists were initially trained by the CIA in Jordan in 2012 to destabilize the Syrian government under the Obama administration. The previous administration hated Assad so much they were willing to let a herd of criminal crazies lose on Syria to undermine the Assad government and to end Russia influence in the area. Feel the love?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.