Hi everyone!
I'm looking for some help in designing a circuit that uses only one Op Amp with the output:
\(v_0 = v_1 + 2v_2 - 2(v_3 - 2v_4)\)
The circuit that I've currently worked up is attached and according to my simulations it can realize:
\(v_0 = v_1 + 2v_2 - v_3 - 2v_4\)
What I'm stuck at is how to weight the inverted side of the without throwing of the resistor ratios.
If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!
I'm looking for some help in designing a circuit that uses only one Op Amp with the output:
\(v_0 = v_1 + 2v_2 - 2(v_3 - 2v_4)\)
The circuit that I've currently worked up is attached and according to my simulations it can realize:
\(v_0 = v_1 + 2v_2 - v_3 - 2v_4\)
What I'm stuck at is how to weight the inverted side of the without throwing of the resistor ratios.
If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!
Attachments
-
27.1 KB Views: 23