Suggested clarification to TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I wish I could. But we don't have the engineering yet.
Then in fact as of yet it's not actually possible an my money is still very much safe. :rolleyes:

Someday we may figure out how to defy or produce gravity via artificial means but until then all proof of such anti-gravity /artificial gravity claims are still very much fake.

Theory is not proof until reality agrees with it, repeatedly. Especially on the scale of things that us average garage tinkers, who don't have multi billion dollar research and development budgets with truckloads of highly exotic materials to work with, can do like the OU/PM/FE scammers show themselves to be working with. :oops:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
The first sign of a true 'free energy' device will be the planet size crater where it exploded the second it was switched on.

Scientists say perpetual motion is impossible...
Chuck Norris proved them wrong with a stare.

Last edited:

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
There's never been a call from me to "dummy down". It's been my contention that there is no call for the So called "superiority of intellect" being bandied about with words not in common use, even in any form of teaching or text book, even at the college level.
Shortbus nice try but forget it cuz no way are we going to insult other ppl by assumption of ignorance! Also your phony arrogance is just as transparent as your phony ignorance so plz just stop:rolleyes:

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
I started this thread cuz of MY misunderstanding of the UA (I thought it contained phrase _Free Energy_ which it doesn't after all, my bad:oops:!). I did NOT start it to debate Over Unity or AGW which it's digressing to so I'm respectfully requesting that thread is closed Tnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.