Suggested clarification to TOS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Aleph(0), Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcmtech

Distinguished Member

Nov 4, 2013
    Then in fact as of yet it's not actually possible an my money is still very much safe. :rolleyes:

Someday we may figure out how to defy or produce gravity via artificial means but until then all proof of such anti-gravity /artificial gravity claims are still very much fake.

Theory is not proof until reality agrees with it, repeatedly. Especially on the scale of things that us average garage tinkers, who don't have multi billion dollar research and development budgets with truckloads of highly exotic materials to work with, can do like the OU/PM/FE scammers show themselves to be working with. :oops:

spinnaker likes this.
  2. nsaspook

AAC Fanatic!

Aug 27, 2009

The first sign of a true 'free energy' device will be the planet size crater where it exploded the second it was switched on.

Scientists say perpetual motion is impossible...
    Chuck Norris proved them wrong with a stare.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    killivolt likes this.
  3. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    If you have the urge to join the over unity groups, there are plenty of websites dedicated to that topic. Enjoy yourself.

Aleph(0) and killivolt like this.
  4. Aleph(0)

Thread Starter Active Member

Mar 14, 2015
    Shortbus nice try but forget it cuz no way are we going to insult other ppl by assumption of ignorance! Also your phony arrogance is just as transparent as your phony ignorance so plz just stop:rolleyes:

tcmtech likes this.
  5. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    Cuz?
    Cousin? Are you related?

spinnaker likes this.
  6. Aleph(0)

Mar 14, 2015
    I started this thread cuz of MY misunderstanding of the UA (I thought it contained phrase _Free Energy_ which it doesn't after all, my bad:oops:!). I did NOT start it to debate Over Unity or AGW which it's digressing to so I'm respectfully requesting that thread is closed Tnx!

tcmtech likes this.
  7. Aleph(0)

Mar 14, 2015
    Gophert it's cuz _cuz_ is 4 characters less to type than because;) Also unlike with _cos_ there's no confusion with cosine function cuz I know context is too challenging for some ppl:D

tcmtech likes this.
  8. tcmtech

Distinguished Member

Nov 4, 2013

Some objectionable and disallowed text removed from this post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
  9. ericgibbs

Jan 29, 2010
    Moderation: Due to continued verbal abuse, this Thread is now Closed.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.