stripline via antenna dipole formal name

Thread Starter

yef smith

Joined Aug 2, 2020
Hello, i am building a phased array with a feeding network based on stripline.
on my phased array i need to use a dipole antenna (double sided) with a via in between the trace and ground.
the two dipoles are a part of the ground of the stripline and we have a via between the trace and one of the grounds.
Is there a forml name for this kind of antenna?