[SPICE] transient GMIN stepping at time=.... error in Proteus Schematic

FelixIG15

Joined Apr 3, 2019
I'm new to electronics and i'm a electrical engineering student. we are asked to create something using ICs without the use of microcontrollers. we are allowed to copy circuits and ideas from the internet as this project's purpose is to teach us practical skills on how to create PCBs and electronics.

So i copied this circuit here from this link. Credit to the owner of the circuit and website: https://circuitdigest.com/electronic-circuits/laser-security-alarm-circuit-diagram

I create the schematic in Proteus but i found these errors when i'm running the simulation. Please explain it in a really simple terms and provide the steps if possible. Thank You so much

(Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes)

Attachments

FelixIG15

Joined Apr 3, 2019
Apparently the 7805 IC is reversed, it was my mistake.
But after making it correct, the speaker doesnt work when i run the simulation.

The circuit is supposed to emit sound when the LDR isn't receiving any light. When i run the simulation on Proteus, it doesn't emit any sound at all when i turn off/on the light source. i tried changing the sounder to buzzer and speaker, but it still doesn't work.

The right LED(D2, the yellow one) ALWAYS turns on regardless of the state of the LDR, while the left LED ALWAYS turns on if i run the simulation when light source is on then if i turn it off during simulation, the red LED is still on. Vice versa, if i run the simulation when the light source is off, the red LED is off, then during simulation if i turn on the light source, it is still off.

Attachments

Uilnaydar

Joined Jan 30, 2008
I'm not familiar with Proteus, is it using SPICE (See PROSPICE in error message) for simulation? If so, I would think you need a "0" node AKA ground unless it is buried in the negative lead of the battery.