Solar Trackıng System which Can Update The Sun Road With Gps

giyotintesla

Joined Oct 8, 2016
hi everyone.first of all this is my dissertation so it is so important for me.i want to do a solar tracking system which can update the sun road with gps.this is what i do: this system download the coordinates of the time that sunlight strikes solar panel with 90 degree.and solar panels can move according to sun moves. it keeps the angle 90 degree to increase productivity. and i will use ARM . i need to learn internet modules.how it works?and gps module as well.any help can save life :).thank you .
proje ...jpgççf.jpgproje ...jpg

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Ho-Hum. This has already been done. I thought dissertations were supposed to be about "original research". The results of doing this do not compensate for the complexity and expense of articulated solar panels. You get more bang for the buck with statically aligned solar panels.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
A GPS can tell you where the panel is. If you are using the GPS for frequent updates one musk ask just how fast is your solar panel moving to require frequent position updates?

If the panel is in fact stationary then you can consult some well established tables and equations used by mariners for hundreds of years to predict the position of the sun, though Papa's comment on the cost and complexity of articulation are well taken, and leave out the possibility of a total loss on some windy day. (Can you say Matthew?)

And welcome to the forums!