show your picture,one by one

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
1,968
I did a NE2 relaxation oscillator like this in 1976. It pretended to be an alarm system in my mothers car for about a year.
I did that circuit during my High School using 2x 22.5V battery for my bicycle. But the neon didnt come on as I couldnt get one that operates at such a low voltage from the town I lived.:confused:

Allen
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Outside,inside you are China,you represent the beauty of China,the BMW and

golf can't do that. You are the most we understand about China. You can be

nice and evil in spirit,your words.
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I get the feeling you don't believe in me being so great,that you need more proof.

I am trying,I have better devices,,I have to find and up load....I never seem to have

time,you see me less on line. Life is moving so fast,I get Introduced every weekend

as Loose Change thanks to Joe Jester.
 
Top