Show the power in ltspice

Soma23

Joined Apr 24, 2015
Look , my circuit is very simple just 1k resister, ac power supplyand ground why i got 0 for the whole interval ?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You aren't giving us a whole lot to work with. Post your schematics. Post your output waveforms. Otherwise you are asking us to use crystal balls to divine what you have actually been doing.

Soma23

Joined Apr 24, 2015
I am so sorry but i tried many time to upload the picture but it didn't if you do not mind could you give me your e mail to send it to you and upload it for me ?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I am so sorry but i tried many time to upload the picture but it didn't if you do not mind could you give me your e mail to send it to you and upload it for me ?
Absolutely not. I guard my e-mail addresses very zealously.

You said you took a screen shot of your schematic and that it is in a JPG file format. How big is the file? If it is more than a few hundred kilobytes, please scale it to something reasonable. If you open it in Paint you can resize it to something like 400 to 600 pixels wide. If it is a screen capture, then save it as a PNG file and you will usually get much better compression. If it is a photo take with a cell phone (or similar), then JPEG is probably the best option.

Then click the Upload a File button just below the dialog you are typing your response into.

Try that and if it doesn't work report back with the EXACT steps you are trying to use.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
You have no transient source values.
The AC source voltage is only for AC small signal analysis, not transient.
Right click on V1 and select the appropriate source on the left side of the pop-up window (Sine if you want an AC signal) along with the other pertinent signal values (amplitude, frequency, etc.).

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
And how i can do the on spice it is actually my first time to use it
There are lots of online tutorials to learn almost any simulation package -- the package probably has some that come with it. You need to work through a bunch of tutorials to learn the software you are trying to use.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
is this ok?
No. As I previously stated, that AC value on the right is for an AC small signal analysis (as it plainly states).
You need to select a function from the left of that window (pulse, sine, etc.) to do a Transient analysis.
That's as simple as I can make it. :rolleyes: