SHELLY 1 PM & BSEES SWITCH

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I haven’t used the Bseed products but my first inclination is to use the Shelly to switch the load and the Bseed as the switch for the Shelly. You will need to tell the Shelly that it should follow the switch state of the BSeed in the configuration.

So you’d have the load connected in the normal way to the Shelly, then you’d hook the BsEd to the L and SW terminals on the Shelly so that when it turns on the Shelly switches the load on, and off switches it off.

HzCoder

Joined Apr 6, 2021
I haven’t used the Bseed products but my first inclination is to use the Shelly to switch the load and the Bseed as the switch for the Shelly. You will need to tell the Shelly that it should follow the switch state of the BSeed in the configuration.

So you’d have the load connected in the normal way to the Shelly, then you’d hook the BsEd to the L and SW terminals on the Shelly so that when it turns on the Shelly switches the load on, and off switches it off.
But from the pictures which I attached ,that switch look strange for me , I see Lb1,Lb i.e light line & live line respectively, only i know live line mean , but what about light line mean? it is differ from neutral line?

HzCoder

Joined Apr 6, 2021
I can only guess but you could test my surmise:

The L and N are power for the switch, the other terminals are for the switched load.
ok, but first let me ask you what do you mean when you say switched load , other terminal mean sw, o, L1?, last when I connect as suggest ,i won't burn my shelly device & cause fire?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
ok, but first let me ask you what do you mean when you say switched load , other terminal mean sw, o, L1?, last when I connect as suggest ,i won't burn my shelly device & cause fire?
Given the very little information you have been able to provide, if you don't understand the safety concerns and can't work out the details from what I have been able to tell you than I can't really help you further. I have no information about your Bseed switch except a blurry drawing and a meaningless "specification" list.

I'm sorry, I've done the best I can unless you can get me real technical information about the Bseed switch and anything I've said to this point should be considered uninformed.

HzCoder

Joined Apr 6, 2021
Given the very little information you have been able to provide, if you don't understand the safety concerns and can't work out the details from what I have been able to tell you than I can't really help you further. I have no information about your Bseed switch except a blurry drawing and a meaningless "specification" list.

I'm sorry, I've done the best I can unless you can get me real technical information about the Bseed switch and anything I've said to this point should be considered uninformed.
thanks for your time, I appriciate & this is the link which they just try to explain but this for the normal usage https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GP34...374&creativeASIN=B08GP34QXM&linkCode=df0&th=1