Searching for working schematic of relay

Tung to tuong

Joined Feb 5, 2024
Hi every one.
I'm searching for the schematic of the relay РВЭ3А-Т ЯЛ4.544.001-47. I found it on google and I don't understand what it is (A, B, 5, 6, 7 lead). Can you explain how does it work.
Thank you very much.
9dc2202713fa5ac56ef12a04d0f0000e.jpg

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
A+ and 5 is the relay coil terminal, pin 2 is the Common, pin 1 is Normally Closed, pin 3 is Normally Open.

So when the relay is energised pin2 will switch over to pin 3.
I would say that pin A+ is positive connection on the DC supply.

Tung to tuong

Joined Feb 5, 2024
A+ and 5 is the relay coil terminal, pin 2 is the Common, pin 1 is Normally Closed, pin 3 is Normally Open.

I would say that pin A+ is positive connection on the DC supply.
Thank you, but I'm asking for the 47 series (5, 6, 7 pin). Do you know it, please explain it for me.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
My guess is that pins 1, 2 & 3 are the main relay contacts. Since they are drawn as much larger pins they are probably the main current carrying part of the relay. Though translated to English I didn't see anything that suggested what the current capability or voltage isolation the main contacts handle. Pins A & 5 are the control coil. I didn't look to see what voltage they're specified for the coil, whether it's an AC or DC coil. The remaining three pins, one of which is also labeled as pin 5, appear to be unused.

If you need a relay then it's suggested you purchase the part you need specified for the job you want to do.

Points to consider when choosing a relay:
• Coil Voltage
• Coil inductance
• Coil current draw
• Coil operating current (AC or DC)
• Contact voltage isolation (i.e. 120VAC, 12VDC)
• Contact current rating (i.e. 10A @ 120VAC, 3A @ 12VDC)
Those can be important issues. Using a relay designed to handle 10 amps at 120 volts doesn't mean it will handle 10 amps at 12 volts DC. Note the DC in that statement. A relay can arc and power can continue to flow if even though the contacts have separated. There are video's on YouTube that demonstrate that. While you might think that a 10 amp 120 volt contact can handle 1200 watts and therefore 10 amps at 12 volts, being only 120 watts should work fine - - - IT WON'T! AC and DC have inherently different characteristics. Primarily that AC is just inverting DC. BUT when AC inverts, or the sine wave crosses zero, any potential arcing in a DC situation would be extinguished in an AC situation.

Again, my suggestion is you buy the relay you need for the job.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
From the Data Sheet:
"Time relay RVE3A YAL4.544.000-47 small-sized, sealed, electronic, static, contact, controlled by direct current voltage 27 V.
RVE3A relays are designed for switching DC and AC electrical circuits with an unregulated (fixed) time delay from 0.05 to 900 seconds. They are used to work as part of electronic switching control circuits in radio-electronic equipment for general and special purposes. Switches currents up to 1 A at voltages up to 150 depending on the switching mode.

● Current consumption at an operating voltage of 32 V:
- no more than 10 mA - before operation;
- 15-45 mA - after triggering."

Conclusion:
• The relay coil is 27 volts DC
• Current carrying rating for contacts is 1 amp at voltages up to 150 volts.
Thank you, but I'm asking for the 47 series (5, 6, 7 pin). Do you know it, please explain it for me.
From what I can see 5, 6 & 7 are unused. At least I can't find any indication what pins 5, 6 & 7 do. Or don't do.

wraujr

Joined Jun 28, 2022
1707322597913.png
RVE3A is standard mechanical contacts
RVE3B is solid state contacts and only supports Normally Open (NO) at pins 5 and 6 (7 is internally connected to B-)
A+ and B- are the "coil" pins (they are the outer most pins)
When looking at bottom with the two (2) guide pins oriented up, pins are:
RVE3A: A+ 1 2 3 B-
RVE3B: A+ 5 6 7 B- (remember pins 7 and B- are internally connected)
Apply 27 VDC to pins A+/B- (respecting polarity) and contacts will close between pins 2 and 3 (RVE3A) or pins 5 and 6 (RVE3B)

1707322996470.png