Searching for an Actuator Datasheet

GabrielKnivel

Joined Apr 6, 2016
Hello Everyone.

This is my first thread and I´m excited, so i´ll get to the point.

Recently I started on a new position on the place I work (College Trainee here), and I´ve been required to search the specs of this component:

PHAH353832WX

The thing is I found a reference at FindChips.com, the link send me to an Avnet page, but it seems that the server it´s offline.

Can you help me find the datasheet.

Thanks, also English is not my native language so sorry about that.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Your link is a useless pointer to an Avnet portal. Not helpful. Add the word datasheet to your searches and add concatenate(filetype,:,pdf)

Sorry about that, but : p is an emoji of some type.

Failing that get on the horn with the rep or distributor for the product and tell them you need the datasheet pronto. It doesn't seem to be online that I could tell.

GabrielKnivel

Joined Apr 6, 2016
Hi Papabravo,

Thanks for the response, I´ve tried your first solution, (adding the words and type to the search), and it seems I´m getting the same results (the Avnet offline server).

I kept the investigation and found this forum, it seems that SEMCO still producing the component.

So, I have pass to your 2nd solution; send an email to SEMCO, requiring the information.

I hope they answer me soon. Thanks again:)

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hi Papabravo,

Thanks for the response, I´ve tried your first solution, (adding the words and type to the search), and it seems I´m getting the same results (the Avnet offline server).

I kept the investigation and found this forum, it seems that SEMCO still producing the component.

So, I have pass to your 2nd solution; send an email to SEMCO, requiring the information.

I hope they answer me soon. Thanks again:)
You kind of missed my point about who to contact for assistance. A Manufacturer's Representative or Field Application Engineer is a person known by the distributors of electronic products. Their compensation is based on finding people like yourself who might place a large order, if only you had the right information in your hot little hand -- like yesterday. Of course you spin any convenient tale once you get a hold of one of these people. Don't know who they are? Ask a friend in purchasing whose chain they can yank to get what you need.

GabrielKnivel

Joined Apr 6, 2016
You kind of missed my point about who to contact for assistance. A Manufacturer's Representative or Field Application Engineer is a person known by the distributors of electronic products. Their compensation is based on finding people like yourself who might place a large order, if only you had the right information in your hot little hand -- like yesterday. Of course you spin any convenient tale once you get a hold of one of these people. Don't know who they are? Ask a friend in purchasing whose chain they can yank to get what you need.
Hi, Sorry, it take me more to answer.

I preferred to take the risk, and send the email right to the producer (SEMCO), but actually, you are right about contacting somebody that can link me to the distributors so they can answer my questions as a potential buyer. I´m still waiting for the email answer, but it seems my superiors are not trusting in the fact that the datasheet or the product are not easy find on the web. I´ll let you know what happen.

Thank you.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hi, Sorry, it take me more to answer.

I preferred to take the risk, and send the email right to the producer (SEMCO), but actually, you are right about contacting somebody that can link me to the distributors so they can answer my questions as a potential buyer. I´m still waiting for the email answer, but it seems my superiors are not trusting in the fact that the datasheet or the product are not easy find on the web. I´ll let you know what happen.

Thank you.
Well, if they're so smart, why don't they just do this work themselves? I can ask that question because I don't work for them. You do work for them, but how they treat the situation will tell you a great deal about whether you should continue to work for them. If they don't trust you to do a competent job on this task, they'll never trust you with anything more important. Regardless of how this comes out -- Good Luck!