No, No, No, Kit and big LEDs are common ANODE .....
But,am really in trouble now !
Was in there ironing the layout onto the copper board then, CRACK ! !
Forgot to iron on safe surface, was ironing on the wife's 4ft circular glass table top, yep cracked it real good !
That'll be another hundred bucks probably.
Actually, she is napping over here on the couch and doesn't know it yet. I could rotate it around to the wall side and throw a place mat over it.
Then, in a few days when she discovers it and asks me about it, I can just reply Huh ?
I don't know baby, dam, that's odd......
OK, gotta go see if I can get the paper off this thing....
But,am really in trouble now !
Was in there ironing the layout onto the copper board then, CRACK ! !
Forgot to iron on safe surface, was ironing on the wife's 4ft circular glass table top, yep cracked it real good !
That'll be another hundred bucks probably.
Actually, she is napping over here on the couch and doesn't know it yet. I could rotate it around to the wall side and throw a place mat over it.
Then, in a few days when she discovers it and asks me about it, I can just reply Huh ?
I don't know baby, dam, that's odd......
OK, gotta go see if I can get the paper off this thing....