Run circuit multiple simulations cases

zuzun

Joined Jun 28, 2021
Anyone know of a way or simulation package that would allow to run multiple simulations for different condition programmatically?

For example let say I want to simulate a circuit with different components values is there a way to do so automatically without having to manually change the value of the components. is not exactly a dc sweep

thanks

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Anyone know of a way or simulation package that would allow to run multiple simulations for different condition programmatically?

For example let say I want to simulate a circuit with different components values is there a way to do so automatically without having to manually change the value of the components. is not exactly a dc sweep

thanks
We do this all the time to expose various features of a circuit. It is trivially simple to do.

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013

thanks
Yes. Something like this:
1. Run LTspice in Batch mode using the source netlist
2. Do something with results
3. Change values in the source spice netlist
4. Run LTspice in Batch mode using the modified netlist
5. Goto 2

zuzun

Joined Jun 28, 2021
oh perfect those sound like could be helpful. never done it before. i figured there had to be a way to run a script to do so.

thanks everyone