Relay to ramp up voltage

Muzzy

Joined Feb 20, 2018
HI.

I'm trying to find a relay that will ramp up and down a voltage, like this one, or even a working one of this one, this is the only photo I can muster up I'm afraid.

it basically slowed down an hydraulic motor when making a switch rather than having it stop suddenly. apologies, I'm not that swept up on elec components.
[/IMG]

Attachments

Last edited:

Muzzy

Joined Feb 20, 2018
Welcome to AAC!
It would help if you tell us the make and model, and all other info on the label.
Thanks for replying. that's the issue, this photo and that brief description is all the info I have, I realise it's not much help, neither was google.

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
That device plugs into what is sometimes called a relay socket, but it is not a relay. It is an electronic controller (note the *eight* adjustments) that talks to two other external devices.

ak

Muzzy

Joined Feb 20, 2018
That device plugs into what is sometimes called a relay socket, but it is not a relay. It is an electronic controller (note the *eight* adjustments) that talks to two other external devices.

ak
Well that now makes a lot more sense. Thanks. Would I just search for electronic controllers? Blindsided by the word relay.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
I would guess from the Imax and Imin adjustments that the device is a dual-channel current-sense relay, something with a similar function (but clearly not the same brand/style.) to these.