Sorry. It's a word play joke. Probably doesn't translate to Mexican Spanish.id du day doh...
Sorry. It's a word play joke. Probably doesn't translate to Mexican Spanish.id du day doh...
but it did translate well... it's mine that maybe you didn't get:Sorry. It's a word play joke. Probably doesn't translate to Mexican Spanish.![]()
I figured it out, but took me about 6 tries using variations on inflection, timing, references to comedy sketches, and speech impediments.but it did translate well... it's mine that maybe you didn't get:
id du day doh = if you say so
Yeah, right... I'd probably end up drinking the whole thing myself... and you watching me how my senses left me one by one while you sipped on your virgin piña colada ... and I don't like tequila anyway (I'm a bad Mexican that way) ... a beer for me would be best... and a virgin Tom-Collins Cocktail (that's a glass of lemonade, btw) for you ...Nothing a bottle of tequila wouldn't fix.![]()
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| H | Questions on RFIC and Electromagnetic design | Homework Help | 1 | |
|
|
Current draw questions | General Electronics Chat | 37 | |
| T | Solder composition questions | General Electronics Chat | 9 | |
| C | basic questions about soldering. Beginner | Technical Repair | 47 | |
| G | LM723 Linear Regulation opamp schematic questions | General Electronics Chat | 28 |