Pwm dc ac inverter small signal analysis

Ande

Joined Feb 3, 2017
I am attempting to design a 230v 50 Hz solar powered inverter system. The first stage is a 40V to 400V interleaved dc dc converter which is cascaded with a normal H bridge inverter. I have formulated the small signal equivalent of the boost converter using state space averaging and designed a compensator. I want to do the same for the H bridge inverter but I have no idea where to start because there are so many switches. My goal is to use unipolar spwm methods at 50Khz with an output LC filter. Kindly provide some insight.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
I am attempting to design a 230v 50 Hz solar powered inverter system. The first stage is a 40V to 400V interleaved dc dc converter which is cascaded with a normal H bridge inverter. I have formulated the small signal equivalent of the boost converter using state space averaging and designed a compensator. I want to do the same for the H bridge inverter but I have no idea where to start because there are so many switches. My goal is to use unipolar spwm methods at 50Khz with an output LC filter. Kindly provide some insight.
Hi,

It's been a while for me since i had to do this but cant you just treat the H bridge as a bipolar buck maybe synchronous or semi synchronous?