Push fit cable grommet and clamp

Thread Starter


Joined Jun 4, 2014
There is a type of cable clamp/grommet which is in two parts, usually linked by a little plastic strap. You lay the cable in one half, then press the second part on top and squeeze them together, then the whole thing presses into a hole in a box.
I can't find any of these maybe because I don't know what they are called.
Can anybody help, please?


Joined Mar 10, 2019
If there is room, I always prefer these, easier to add/remove and easier on the cable itself:

Commonly referred to as "cable gland", and one size can do a range of cable sizes. (There are various size ranges)