Pulsed Magnetic Field Coil Circuit

dadadiouffy

Joined May 4, 2020
Help me out of this confusion, I want to make this low voltage EMP/RIFE Generator by connecting this three modules; signal generator, timer and amplifier. when I ask who post this online- didn't answered. It might be clear but not to me. when I check the connecting diagram, I got stuck at inputs ports; what I suppose to connect at "input , mono input? I thought the signal generator is the inputs but its not shown

Attachments

dadadiouffy

Joined May 4, 2020
Here I want to add 560uf/450v across the coil. the coil I will modify it to 16# gauge and increase turns to 120. How can I prevent capacitor leaks high voltage back to destroy the circuit

Attachments

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Don't worry with 560 uf across the coil you won't have any high voltage to worry about. You would have high currents as the MOSFET tries to instantaneously charge the capacitor up to your 10 - 30 volt power supply potential.

What is this circuit going to be used for? For example, are you trying to make high voltage with this, or resonate the turn-off pulse? Will it be driving a solenoid? These details are important.

dadadiouffy

Joined May 4, 2020
Don't worry with 560 uf across the coil you won't have any high voltage to worry about. You would have high currents as the MOSFET tries to instantaneously charge the capacitor up to your 10 - 30 volt power supply potential.

What is this circuit going to be used for? For example, are you trying to make high voltage with this, or resonate the turn-off pulse? Will it be driving a solenoid? These details are important.
The aim is to make high voltage and current to create a powerful electromagnetic in the coil

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
There are many possible solutions. It will probably help us if you described the application, and the nature of the power source,how strong your magnetic field need to be and how long the pulsed field needs to last.

dadadiouffy

Joined May 4, 2020
There are many possible solutions. It will probably help us if you described the application, and the nature of the power source,how strong your magnetic field need to be and how long the pulsed field needs to last.
Sir, its electromagnetic therapy machine, the pulse should be switched on every after 8 second, pulsed field probable last 3-4 second. Almost the same as Bob Beck's, only that I am unable to copy for Beck because I don't have SCR and High current rated diodes. the power is normal battery

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
:) It is not really schematic as it is a wiring diagram, isn't it?

1595597691185.png
The high voltage is generated by the "HV Generator" black box. You are going to have to make that or buy that.

1595599646127.png
Now that I understand your question about a voltage spike, there will be a voltage spike across the inductor when the switch (Q3) opens. To protect the switching device place a fast recovery diode across the coil with the cathode connected to the power supply and the anode connected to the drain.

Maybe this circuit can be saved. First of all you will need a higher voltage MOSFET and that might be a little expensive and tricky to get the drive safely. I recommend you put the money into a good, rugged SCR instead like the person in the video showed.

If you can't get an appropriate SCR you can operate a transistor as a triggered avalanche switch. You would need a transistor with a VCEO of a little below you high voltage supply voltage, but not way below it. Do you think you might have any suitable medium power transistors?

The end of the inductor that is not switched needs to be connected to your 560 uf capacitor that will be changed from a high voltage power supply.

For the high voltage power supply, you will need about a 300 to 400 volt power supply that works from a lower voltage like 12 volts or 24 volts that can be turned on and off with a signal in that range. Can you buy from eBay? Maybe just a look around the web for circuits in the right voltage range that can supply 25 to 30 25 to 30 milliamps (WARNING! Be careful that much voltage can be very painful and when across a large capacitor it can kill you.)

dadadiouffy

Joined May 4, 2020
I have a circuit that drive a blender's dc motor, when I plugged it to 230vac mains, it gave out 210vdc, can it be suitable maybe with additional of voltage doubler?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
The aim is to make high voltage and current to create a powerful electromagnetic in the coil
What constitutes a "powerful electromagnetic"? 10 gauss? 10 tesla?

This like saying you want to make a car that go fast. Fast on the highway is very different than fast on a drag strip which is very different than fast at Bonneville.

If you want to design a circuit, you need to be very specific about exactly what the purpose of that circuit is.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
or any circuit that can charge ....uf/350v capacitor within 15 second, discharges into coil and cycle continues?
Again, need to be specific. Are you talking about a 0.001 uF capacitor, or a 100,000 uF capacitor? Is 350 V the rating of the capacitor, or the voltage you want to charge it to? How fast do you want to discharge it into a coil? What are the parameters of the coil you want to discharge it into?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Sir, its electromagnetic therapy machine, the pulse should be switched on every after 8 second, pulsed field probable last 3-4 second. Almost the same as Bob Beck's, only that I am unable to copy for Beck because I don't have SCR and High current rated diodes. the power is normal battery
Who is Bob Beck? We are not mind readers.

Why can't you get an SCR or suitably rated diodes?

What is a "normal" battery? A couple of AA batteries? A 9 V battery? A car battery?

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
When I read the words "colloidal silver" on one of the Bob Beck-related web pages I took that as a red flag. Still, the Thread Starter is not here for advice on efficacy, but rather getting the thing to work and doing so safely.