Pulsed Magnetic Field Coil Circuit

sparky 1

Joined Nov 3, 2018
DC says it again. There is advancement in technology which would be lost.
I do not recommend playing doctor or anything. The research developer's experiment shows an improvement of coil design.
I did not realize before watching. The efficiency of large bifilars shown is significant. Also used for depressed patients. But what strength?
The large blue bifilar coil works much better than the smaller bifilar coil compared using the same settings on the Gauss meter.
The video shows the Gauss meter being used by a R&D guy. The magnetic field is what was of interest. Hope that makes some sense.

Last edited:

dadadiouffy

Joined May 4, 2020
Hello community mates, lets concentrate on the post, what being asked and do not respond to change the thread ... whether you don't know who is BECK is or don't like what he did is not my problem. for Beck was example but my first post was not even for Beck and I did not even post a video. I think you are professional electrician or electronics but you are treating people the way they don't even deserve. If you know that you dont know the solution, leave the thread to the professional not the time wasters, I know when I asked, the reason is to learnt and gain experience from who knew before me.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hello community mates, lets concentrate on the post, what being asked and do not respond to change the thread ... whether you don't know who is BECK is or don't like what he did is not my problem. for Beck was example but my first post was not even for Beck and I did not even post a video. I think you are professional electrician or electronics but you are treating people the way they don't even deserve. If you know that you dont know the solution, leave the thread to the professional not the time wasters, I know when I asked, the reason is to learnt and gain experience from who knew before me.
You are the one that brought Beck into the conversation saying that what you were doing was almost the same as his and that you weren't able to copy him because you didn't have some easily obtainable parts. But now it's unreasonable to ask you who this person is and what you are trying to copy and why you can't get the parts you need?

I also asked some very specific questions to get you to clarify what it is you are trying to achieve and those have been ignored. Guess we don't need to know that, either.

Well, since I don't know the solution to an extremely poorly specified problem, I will leave the thread. Good luck.

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
I may add my coin to tell there are a many surprizingly similar pseudomedicinal devices working on similar effect. Rife let the MHz range RF carrier flow through the body modulated by kHz range health effect providing frequencies. The "snail seeker" uses the same kHz range frequencies to measure the skin resistance with growing amplitude at last resulting in some resonance- similar peaks, then stated carrying the work into body, or bacteria, or virus, what must be killed by the same frequency current through the body, where is claimed the electrical resonance shakes the bacillus so hard that bacillus cell membranes are exploding, thus every kind of pathogen have specific healing frequency. Mostly they uses the cooking pan immersed feet and hand fingers in other pole. Its worth to add none never had demonstrated any proof for this said. Similar also is Mishin`s (bifillary)coil (using resonance on parasythic capacitance between wires and 565-based PLL to adjust it) pretending to kill the magnetic field and boost the electric field. Yet I personally have mesaured both field components the effect is foggy but then these coils are fed by serial resonant 280-320 kHZ sin current and is stated that all other frequencies are harmful but these are healthy. May laugh or not, but indeed I know some cancer patients glorifying this method as panacea. So, the medicinal mechanism is under the heavy doubt, but some people claim it helps, and all these aparatusses works in similar frequency range. Or it is the most large scientific fraud in history, or contrary, the evil forces coordinated trial to not allow humankind to get the perfect health. :)

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The first "Bob Beck" circuit posted was interesting in that there is no possible way that the magnetic field could last for up to 4 seconds. AND it was a non-isolated mains powered device, sort of a heresy at this site.
Now I am wondering what is meant by a "Bifilar Coil" in this context. In normal wording, a bifilar coil consists of a coil wound with two conductors twisted together for better magnetic coupling. That makes no sense at all in the context of a coil used to produce a magnetic field.
So at this point it has become sort of important to understand what the selected words are intended to mean. In fact, it has become REALLY important to understand what the meaning is supposed to be, since the normal meaning does not convey any information.
To produce a magnetic field that is constant for some period of time will take a regulated current power supply controlled by a function generator able to produce a waveshape equal to the desired flux amplitude versus time profile. Soch function generators are available from a number of manufacturers.
And in my skeptical opinion there does seem to be a fair amount of refined snake-oil involved.