Preliminary project

darif

Joined May 27, 2018
Hello, I am looking for a circuit that transforms sin (wt) into cos (wt) and cos (wt) into sin (wt). I tried to use a direvator or integrator circuit but both changes the sign of sin or cos. in other words I'm looking to turn (wt) into (-wt + pi / 2). Thank you.

darif

Joined May 27, 2018
Welcome to AAC!
An integrator or differentiator should work. If the polarity needs changing you can add a unity-gain inverting stage.
I have taken a differentiator circuit and I have found the following problem: I do not have to add a unity-gain inverting stage unless my signal is a cos and not for a sin

darif

Joined May 27, 2018
I will ask my question differently. If I find a circuit that changes the sign of the signal phase it will help me to solve my problem:
sin(ωt)----->sin(-ωt).
Attention: I want to change the sign inside the sinus function, i do not want to get it out of function
Thank you

ArakelTheDragon

Joined Nov 18, 2016
I will ask my question differently. If I find a circuit that changes the sign of the signal phase it will help me to solve my problem:
sin(ωt)----->sin(-ωt).
Attention: I want to change the sign inside the sinus function, i do not want to get it out of function
Thank you
The upper option (unity gain buffer) does exactly that. There is not much difference between sin and cos.

darif

Joined May 27, 2018
Why do you want to change one into the other? Knowing the context here may point to a suitable solution.
a- for sin(-wt) we have two steps: wt-------->(-wt) and -wt-------->sin(-wt)
b- for -sin(wt) we have two steps too: wt-------->sin(wt) and sin(wt)------->-sin(wt)=sin(wt+PI)
if I use b Iwill change the phase ((-wt) into sin(wt+PI)) , but for my project I will kept the phase in (-wt)
then I want use the case b