Power design engineering advice needed for integration design assistance

agodeau

Joined Jan 15, 2019
I am looking for power design engineering assistance for an independent project. We are looking to integrate an existing power reference design with a battery charger IC for a 5V/5A system. I am looking to integrate the TIDA-01623 reference design from Texas Instruments with the ISL9238/ISL9241 Battery Charger IC. Can I have some assistance? I am ideally looking for a power design engineer for support.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!

Members will gladly offer free assistance, but no one will do work for you for free.

Post your circuit idea and questions.

agodeau

Joined Jan 15, 2019
Thank you for responding. I am looking to hire someone. If this is not an appropriate place to post, can you direct me to a proper website?

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I am looking to hire someone.
Looking for people to hire doesn't violate any forum rule that I'm aware of.

It sounded to me like you were asking for assistance or support:
Can I have some assistance? I am ideally looking for a power design engineer for support.
There aren't many people on the forum that are looking for a job. The ones who are probably aren't in the US (of course, we don't know where you are because you chose to not give location).

I wouldn't consult on any small job because it wouldn't even cover the cost of liability insurance.