Pls help with this amp circuit.

bushrat

Joined Nov 29, 2014
Is there any way you can find schematics on internet and post them? just by looking it will be hard for anyone to tell you what's wrong, or if you have wrong connections somewhere..

modobo

Joined Apr 23, 2013
Is there any way you can find schematics on internet and post them? just by looking it will be hard for anyone to tell you what's wrong, or if you have wrong connections somewhere..
Thanks bushrat, I have the guy send me the schematics but its not like the circuit is eg u will see 3 diff circuits here but its only 1 board and I dont see on the board what goes where, the transistors are actually combined inside 2 big integrated circuits, not the best schematics if u know what I mean.

Attachments

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Vcc is upto +48v, Vss is upto _48v, gnd is common, if its the same circuit you may have blown the output transistors and resistors up.

bushrat

Joined Nov 29, 2014
if you're seeing smoke, then there is a big chance that something already got fried.
On side note, transistors can take 80V max, so i'm assuming it already was fried when you got it, or there is a possibility that you reversed polarity on accident.

modobo

Joined Apr 23, 2013
Thanks bushrat, I have the guy send me the schematics but its not like the circuit is eg u will see 3 diff circuits here but its only 1 board and I dont see on the board what goes where, the transistors are actually combined inside 2 big integrated circuits, not the best schematics if u know what I mean.
Vcc is upto +48v, Vss is upto _48v, gnd is common, if its the same circuit you may have blown the output transistors and resistors up.
I connected it like that and Im sure polarity is not reversed so I may have put too much juice in it, what will be the solution now? The whole thing dont make sense

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Try to send it back if its from ebay, as a replacement otherwise you will have a big headache trying to repair it without a diagram.

modobo

Joined Apr 23, 2013
Try to send it back if its from ebay, as a replacement otherwise you will have a big headache trying to repair it without a diagram.

modobo

Joined Apr 23, 2013

I dont think they will take it back cos I reconfigured it to suit the heatsink and the cost to send it to China is half the price paid