Please make a suggestion.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Asking geeks and engineers to name your product, you will get things like geeks and engineers buy (HP, Agilent, Tektronix, ...)

Ask your friends on the music web sites and you will get your bad-ass ideas there. Boss, Hammer, Axe, ...

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
A HiFi pusher(shop) in my city is named Sound Garden. It is also band using the same name. But as I know not any stereo system named that. Everybody connect garden with something positive

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
This total BS...!
What!! I have both the Quantum Light and the Music Synchronizer. They work great. I will also get a lot of the Mini Magic Ring. A boxed set of two $130 is a bargain. But I guess my hearing is (a lot) more trained than yours. So you will probably not hear any difference. It is kind of way out of your league:p

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
LOL. apparently you didn't see the customer reviews.
I also read the description on the "Quantum Light" once more. And I am impressed. It can make cheap wine taste good:rolleyes: I wonder if it can make my thingy bigger to. Not that it is needed in any way of course. Best not to try it as the light seems to reverse bad to good, but good to bad like the wine. Small to large and vice versa

Last edited: