Please help...........

lalitch91

Joined Sep 10, 2011
Hi friends am new to this microcontroller world and i dont know how to burn this microcontroller with pc.I have to submit a simple microcontroller project within 2 or 3 weeks.Please help me regarding burning procedure for it.I dont have serial and parallel port slots in my CPU so i have only option is of USB port. Please also help me if there is availability of serial to USB adapter as such.

And also please suggest me some simple and nice interesting project if anyone have or suggest me some good sites so that i can select the project.

PLEASE FRIENDS.. HELP ME!!!!!!11

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
Hello!
First of all which MC are you using? Then, do you have only compatibility problem and the rest, that is, software is ready to burn? Is it so or something else?

lalitch91

Joined Sep 10, 2011
I have not decided yet Sir but am lot confused on burning process of it. I am very much new to this.

@t06afre Its college project they dont have tools we have to do it on our own..

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
OK! You haven't decided yet about the MC but you have selected the project. If it is so, tell some details about your project so that I may suggest you some appropriate MC.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
lalitch91 wrote via E-mail:
Hi friend i need help regarding burning of microcontroller using pc.. And i am
new to this at present i dnt know anything about this.. I want to make simple
microcontroller project in my college .. Please help me with this.. Suggest me
some topics or nice sites.. And i also want to know whether is it compulsory to
use serial adapter because i dont have serial and parallel port in my CPU slots
so i am thinking of using USB cable .. Please help me ... :) :) Thank You..
I don't suppose you read my signature line that is not only in EVERY post that I've ever made on here, but ALSO in my profile that says I DO NOT help people via E-mail nor PM?

What makes you think that you're so special? :rolleyes:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
yess Ok Thank For You SoMuch !!!
Oh it was so little. Good luck with your assignment. Whatever it is. With your attitude then it comes to engineering and navigate in unknown water. I am sure your project will be a hit. Looking forward to your future posting. :rolleyes: