R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Oh my god..I have lost it...
It was there a second ago...
What can I do.....
Some one please help me find it...

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Has the washing machine eaten one of your socks R!f@@. It happen to me all the time:p. Also is everthing OK with you?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You could always use more duct tape, there is no size limit to amount that can be used.

MythBusters (an American TV show) has used duct tape to make a sail boat and a bridge. They even sawed a car up into small pieces and then put it back together with duct tape. They tried to drive it to destruction, and failed.

Duct tape is the mystical force that bind the universe together.

It can handle your piddlen job.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
MythBusters (an American TV show) has used duct tape to make a sail boat and a bridge. They even sawed a car up into small pieces and then put it back together with duct tape. They tried to drive it to destruction, and failed.
One of the first episodes of their newest season (I think it was the season premiere), they stranded themselves on a desert island with nothing but duct tape, and survived for several days before being picked up. They made all sorts of things--hammocks, tables, chairs, snares, spears, and Adam even made a chess set! :D

As the old saying goes--"If duct tape doesn't fix it, you're not using enough!"

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

You know that duct tape and tie wraps start where the professional stops
and you also know how permanent a temporary solution can be.

Bertus

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I think they also fixed the tail of an airplane with duct tape.