please answer

dorus

Joined Apr 5, 2015
I'm trying to make a live launchpad by myself, and i am not an electronic expert. so i would like a guide with things about sound or so.

thanks dorus

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
And what are we launching? What are the requirements of this launch pad? Where is the power coming from? How much do you need? What is the output... What is the sound for?

We need a few details in order to help. Since my crystal ball is in the shop, you'll have to supply them!

dorus

Joined Apr 5, 2015
And what are we launching? What are the requirements of this launch pad? Where is the power coming from? How much do you need? What is the output... What is the sound for?

We need a few details in order to help. Since my crystal ball is in the shop, you'll have to supply them!
the main thing what i want to make is when you press a button it will loop a sound you can choose but than multiply times. and this is my first big electric project

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
the main thing what i want to make is when you press a button it will loop a sound you can choose but than multiply times. and this is my first big electric project
Where is the sound coming from? How many times is "multiple" times? How does the sound stop?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Ask yourself how useful is a subject title such as "please answer".
A better title would be "Circuit to produce a recorded sound".