Communication Theory - Please Answer these Questions As soon AS POSSIBLE.

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
Please Answer these 3 questions as soon as possible.
Question 1, 2 and 3.

subject Communication Theory
Welcome to AAC!
This forum provides Homework Help. We do not do your work for you. Get started, show your work and ask specific questions if you get stuck. We have lots of members who can help with this kind of problem.

Good luck!

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Please Answer these 3 questions as soon as possible.
Question 1, 2 and 3.

subject Communication Theory
You seem like you are in a real hurry. I take it the deadline is coming up real soon? I may not be able to get the solutions posted here in time for you to get them, copy them, and turn them in on time.

So post your name, student ID, University, instructor's name, and their e-mail address and I will get something to your instructor right away to ensure you get the credit you deserve.

Archita Dash

Joined Jun 6, 2017
Welcome to AAC!
This forum provides Homework Help. We do not do your work for you. Get started, show your work and ask specific questions if you get stuck. We have lots of members who can help with this kind of problem.

Good luck!
I am stuck with initial steps only, If you can just solve atleast one, I can be able to solve and start the rest.
I don't know how to approach these questions. Please help me in doing just one question

Archita Dash

Joined Jun 6, 2017
Homework?

Show your attempts and you will get some guidance.
I am stuck with initial steps only, If you can just solve atleast one, I can be able to solve and start the rest.
I don't know how to approach these questions. Please help me in doing just one question

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
In other words, you want us to work at leave one of your homework problems for you and then you will see if you can find someone else to work the others.

It doesn't work that way.

If you are so lost that you can't even attempt to set up the Fourier Transform equations for the first problem, then you need to drop this course and take one or more of the prerequisite courses and this time focus on learning the material instead of finding people to work your homework for you.

Otherwise, look up the definition of the Fourier Transform and apply it to the signal given and show your best attempt to work the problem.