panel mounted cr123 holder

bigus

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Hi everybody

I have a simple problem, but one I cant solve...

I have two Parapac ventilators (made by Pneupac of Luton, now Smiths Medical) which I have been tasked with reinstalling.

the only problem I have with them is they are both missing the bayonet style cap on the panel mounted battery holder. The battery being a CR123, 16.5mm diameter.

I have asked smiths for some help, but they have not even replied!

I have searched the whole internet (well thats what it feels like) RS, Mouser, ebay, maplin, farnell, bulginwith various permutations of keywords but nothing for a cr123.

Can any one point me towards somewhere that might stock this item? even if i have to pay for overseas shipment ?

Thanks in advance

bigus

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Sorry if I didnt make that clear, batteries are no problem it is the panel mounted holder I need in order to get the bayonet fitting cap which holds the battery in place.

thanks

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
The nearest seems to be a Bulgin panel-mount battery holder, but I don't see a CR123 size of that type listed anywhere. Perhaps contact Bulgin?

bigus

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Yes I did that but they dont stock anything like that at all, only pcb mounted.

I may have to open the box up and see if there is a manufacturer /part no on the holder. Trouble is the box is a sealed item.