OK....Now this is confusing !!!!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam,

Vpag Security Company Plc. Of Norway needs credible individuals and
corporate bodies in Europe/Americas to represent its interests
with companies that export products from Norway to these continents. As
head of human resource, I am mandated to recruit individuals and corporate
bodies in America and Europe for this purpose.

Your contact was sourced via market research based on an Online Job search
directory.

Representatives will act as intermediaries between us and
customers in their country of residence. Representatives may also recieve
payments on our behalf and assist with placing orders for goods and
services that may be required in their country of residence.

A commission of 10% is paid for your service(s). We guarantee a
monthlyminimum of $5,000 to part time workers and a maximum of $30,000
based on work volume, work efficiency, experience gathered on the job,
punctuality as situations demand and hard work. YOU ALSO HAVE THE
OPPORTUNITY OF A RETAINERSHIP WITH US, by agreeing to perform the
companies legal obligations in North America (particulary in the United
States).

This option has been considered by the board, as the process of this
companies registration in Europe and the Americas is yet to be completed.
REMEMBER THE MORE ORDERS PROCESSED, THE MORE YOU EARN. Interested
applicants should reply with name, address, phone/cellphone
number and fax.

Regards
Mr. David Cool
Vpag Security Company Plc.
Email:vpagsecurity@07168.cn
Head of Human Resource
Is this Legit.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Nerdegutta and I am from Norway. It must be Jens that is pulling your leg. As I never would have done such cruel act. On the other side I am quite puzzled by the fact that the email domain is in China. How come

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It was the email that (.cn) hit me.

Other than that I was totally up for it. U know. This one just turned out to be a whole new ball game.

Jens is in boot camp and he will be back on 23rd he emailed me.

What do they want my address for? I cam give my address and I could not care less who has it. cause I know nothing will happen to me from outside of this country atleast u know.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
It is for sure scam. You will not find ANY firm in norway with that name. Perhaps in a new variant using Norway. But it is the same old story. You will be asked for small fee(say 100 to 500 dollar) in order to cover some administrative expenses. And that will be the last you see of your money.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
If any one asks for money thru email I give him what for .

But in this forum, now that would be another story.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Just be cause Her names coincides like my Ex, I am going to believe this BS

I'm Captain Aisha Jones, presently in Afghanistan with the United States Army,i found your contact particulars in an Address magazine.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $17,000,000.00(Seventeen million US dollars)to you as long as i am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is not a stolen money and there are no dangers involved.Get back to me via this email: jones_aisha@admin.in.th
Captain Aisha Jones.
They just don't give up do they....Is this a network?

Dear Beloved Friend,

Can you be trusted to handle a Charity Project Work worth Nine Million Euros (9,000,000.00 Euros) for the less privilege? Since i have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and it has defiled all forms of medical treatment, i have decided to use my Money for Charity Project Work to help the needy and the less privilege. With the help of my Attorney so far, i have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in the Philippines, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, i cannot do this myself anymore. I need trusted and capable hands who can handle this charity project to put a smile in the lives of the less privilege.

I have earlier asked members of my family to help me give out arms to those organizations catering for the less privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the resources to themselves. I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to appreciate what i have left for them. So i have decided to use the last of my belonging which no one knows about except my Attorney and is a huge deposit of Nine million Euros (9,000,000.00) is equivalent to 11,637,450,00 USD which I deposited in the Bank since 2003 and i will want you to secure and bestow to Charity Organizations with the help of you and my Attorney and i have set aside for you 20% for your time to assist me locate the right charity homes.

For more details, kindly send the following information to my email <agentservicesnet@aim.com> to enhance communication of this project work to help the needy and the less privilege.

1). Full Names:
2). Residential Address:
3). Cell phone numbers:
4). Sex:
5). Occupation:
6). Country:

I look forward to your swift response to this mail.

Yours Sincerely.

Mr. Driezen Adreas Hendrikus
Email: agentservicesnet@aim.com

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
If you're getting all these e-mails, someone must have sold your e-mail address and name to a bunch of scammers.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
These are all variants of a handfull of common scams. Some just want to get "verified contact information" to put into a spammer's list that they sell. The fewer bounces that result from the list, the more they can charge. Also, they sell lists of phone numbers and addresses. If you get a spam e-mail from a source you don't recognize as being legit, it is best NOT to use any link provided for the purpose of removing your name from the list, because this will just serve to verify that the address (which may have been randomly generated) is valid and, hence, more valuable to sell. Of course, even if you recognize the company, inspect the actual unsubscribe link carefully before following it. This can be difficult because many legitimate companies use third party e-mail marketers. However, one very common way of spotting fake links is that ALL of the links in the e-mail are to the same URL. The spammer, whatever their game is, wants you to end up at the same place no matter which link you click. The spammers know this is an easily recognized fingerprint, but they are playing the odds: someone that knows to even look is probably not going to follow the link anyway, while the overwhelming majority of the people that will eventually become victims are too stupid/greedy/ignorant to bother checking.

The other scams will either string you along and, in the end, require you to put up some money somehow (which will then disappear) or they may have you "process" their payments by sending you the checks and/or money orders and having you deposit them in your account and then have you wire funds to them for some fraction of the total, like 80%, making you think that you are getting to keep 20%. But, of course, after they have what you sent them, you discover that every single payment they sent you was bogus and bounces.

The reason they get away with it is because people fall for them. Of course, for everyone that gets one of these, there is a "first time" and, in general, people love to believe that they are special and that something wonderful and lucky has just happened that will change their lives forever (which it certainly might, just not like they expect). The more successful scams are very good at playing people along and getting them emotionally invested and asking nothing of them until just before the big payoff is supposed to happen when they suddenly discover that they have to pay a bribe to some clerk within the next two hours otherwise the money will be lost forever; they will inform the victim that it is a lost cause, because they have no way to pay the bride. They may even make a point of telling the victim that it is best to just forget the whole thing and that they couldn't possibly let the victim use any of their own money to pay the bribe (or whatever the pretext is). At that point, the person is completely caught up in the belief that they are just an hour away from having tens of millions of dollars and so they are completely taken in by the false honesty because they WANT to believe it so desparately. As a result, they INSIST on accessing their own money to pay the bribe. Of course, at that point the money, as well as everyone the victim was dealing with, disappear.

Most people, of course, don't fall for it, any more than most people never fell for the old fashion chain letter scams in snail mail. Not very many people are gullible enough, on a percentage basis, but even it it's only one in ten thousand, that's about twenty thousand adults in the U.S. alone that are ripe for the picking. What amazes me, is that there are cases of people falling for the Nigerian scam more than once! People that stupid/greedy deserve to be separated from every dime they have.

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I don't own a credit card. I own a Visa. Fund is added as I need them. I have a separate account from which I can transfer money to the Visa when I need to.

BML, SBI, HSBC, and Mauritius bank, all provide credit cards though.

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Visa is a credit card.
Actually Visa is a brand name for a financial services organisation which consists of a number of banks and others.

Part of their services includes processing credit payments by credit card and other methods.

Part consists of processing debit payments by debit cards and other methods.

Part consists of supplying background transaction services to other organisations, not directly seen by the end customer.

I'm sure they have other services I have not listed here.

go well

Last edited: