News from SgtWookie

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
For all the members with an opinion that off-topic was not

a needed service on this Forum. You never know when you

will need it. With affection I call it the Cellar.

i have also leared alot from sgtwookie he has answered many of my questions. i hope all goes ok for him, will keep him in thoughts and prayers. thanks for letting eveyone know about this. and to sgtwookie for all thetimes he has helped answering my questions.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Thanks for asking; I'm doing pretty OK. The incision in my chest has been pretty well healed up for the last couple of weeks.

Now I'm just kind of waiting for my Dr's appointments to arrive; some of them will take a few weeks yet. I'm also waiting for my primary physician to decide about the surgery to correct the blockages to my legs. The quad bypass was considered an emergency, but the repair of the veins to my legs is an elective thing; I may wind up getting that surgery done in Tampa, Miami or Jacksonville instead of here - I just don't know yet.

It's the hurry-up-and-wait game all over again.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Let me know if you end up at TGH Sarge I'll bring you a goodie bag or something. Its a really really really good hospital. When ever theres a bad case no one can do or its a severe emergency. Your automatically routed to TGH over the other hospitals. St. Joe's is pretty good too.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
So far so good.

I have every intention of not going to any of those kinda protests.

Problem is my mum is really hasty when she hears such riots. She is the one going before any one and I have to go find her.
Sounds like she is a scrapper. Good for her. But she needs to stay safe too!

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
TOG was posting recently, and was last active this afternoon :p
Retched, on the other hand, has been gone for many a month. :concerned: