Hello,
I'm having some doubts here about the Thévenin equivalent. For an example, I had an exercise in wich I needed to calculate the Thévenin equivalent. The problem is, the Norton current is positive, but the Thévenin voltage is negative, and the resistance negative too. What does it mean having a negative Thévenin voltage and resistance ?? How can I represent and understand whats going on with the circuit ??
Thanks !!
ps: sorry for my bad english.
I'm having some doubts here about the Thévenin equivalent. For an example, I had an exercise in wich I needed to calculate the Thévenin equivalent. The problem is, the Norton current is positive, but the Thévenin voltage is negative, and the resistance negative too. What does it mean having a negative Thévenin voltage and resistance ?? How can I represent and understand whats going on with the circuit ??
Thanks !!
ps: sorry for my bad english.