Negative fundamental forces

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
I wasn't saying red shift proved my statement.
Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying. In that case, (a) what is the evidence that gravity is decreasing?, (b) what was the original value of the gravitational 'constant'?, (c) when did the decrease start?, (d) if the universe is expanding slowly did it start with a Small Bang :)?

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
How creation came to be is the study of religion not physics. Physics has a narrow objective. That is to determine what matter is and how it interacts with other matter. Physics has been divided into scales. Fundamental particles and atoms......physics. Molecules....chemistry. Human size......classic electricity theory. Stars....astronomy. Astronomers say that they are special. We work with extreme mass, distance, energy, and accelerations..... we need special laws for here(GRT). The physicist are the same. We work with tiny mass, tiny distance....energy comes in discrete packages(quantum). We need special laws for QM. Do you see how stupid this is. This is why we have made no FUNDAMENTAL discoveries in science for the last 80 yrs. The Universal Force Law is the first to predict plank's constant.....the first to do so....this one thing in itself is great evidence.
(a) Evidence.....comes from the universal force law and the experiments to verify same. From this new law(UFL), gravity is a fourth order charge term. It's like the electric field only 1E40 times weaker. I said one times 10 to the 40th power smaller! Also gravity is not a vector force. It's chiral.....has a twist to it. What does this mean? This means that the orbit has a helical path. If you think of earth's volume being traced around the sun...... you get a skinny elongated doughnut(toroid) around the sun. The earth does Not orbit in that doughnut. It orbits around the doughnut(1 twist for 1 orbit). That's chiral. These doughnuts are only stable in certain distances.......Bodes Law......where the planets lie. Bodes law is an old law that nobody has been able to explain it. Einstein was at a complete loss. UFL not only accounts for this....but it predicts it. Huge evidence.When UFL is used to analyse spiral galaxies, they rotate exactly as predicted without dark matter. Very Very strong evidence. UFL predicts the constants of the inferior theories and explains the phenomena the inferior theories can not. This is the definition of a superior theory.
(b) The original g constant was very very high. We're talkin magnitudes, and magnitudes, and magnitudes higher then today.
(c) In the beginning.....maybe....I have no idea.....All the particles in universe was together in a large mass. When gravity started to decay.....it was very, very fast. It's like a balloon of gas in space. Magically dissolve the balloon and the gas atoms will accelerate in every direction......not from an explosion.....gravity was just relaxed. These accelerated particles flooded the universe with first light and has been doing so since. Remember...you asked me a religious question.
Also the g constant is relative to location. The g constant in the sun is greater than the g constant in the earth. The g is not a cause....it's a result. The gravity on earth is decaying faster than the gravity on the sun.
Let's review....there is only one force in the universe......and it is different than any force that you have been taught. It's not just push or pull.......this force has an entity with it......charge. Charge can not sit still AND can not travel in a straight line, it's movement is chiral(helical). It always travels at the speed of light. If the charge twist to the left....the charge is negative.......to the right...is positive. Polarity is direction only....it's the same charge. The universe is elegant and simple. Now replace the orbit of the earth with the orbit of charge. The orbit will be a little different. With the earth the orbit is a thin line on the surface of a torus. The orbit makes one twist as it makes one orbit. Now in a particle, the charge orbit is controlled by electric and magnetic fields.....1E40 times stronger than gravity. The orbit is circular and very much wants to stay that way. Also....there is nothing inside of the center of the doughnut, no gravity here. Also, the charge is not bunched up like the earth.......the charge is spead out evenly along the whole orbit. Also.....the whole orbit....the whole charge.....is rotating at the speed of light. This rotating charge is current. This current causes a magnetic moment in the center of the doughnut. The magnetic field diverges up from the center of the doughnut, wraps and squeezes the doughnut....then converges into the bottom of the doughnut. This magnetic field confines the charge to that orbit. The charge is confined, but the electric field and the magnetic field is not. In a free electron, the electron energy is equally divided between the electric and magnetic field(1/2 spin). These two fields are the strongest forces known. Whenever one particle feels the force from another.......it generates a counter EMF. That is inertia and apparent mass. When you accelerate particles...it pushes back with more EMF....GRT and QM will tell you that it is gaining mass.....it is not. That's what I mean by misinterpretation of data. I'm going to have to stop...very tired now. Regurgitate on that for a while.

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
I wouldn't so much call them negative forces, but the complementary poles of known forces. Magnets have two poles, electrostatic charges do, and MAYBE there's a negative pole for gravity.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
It doesn't go straight down unless you live at the spin axis poles of earth. Not to be confused with the magnetic poles. When you drop something at the equator, the earth is spinning, so if you map the path......it will curve as it falls. When a plane drops a bomb...the path is curved because of plane velocity, you can see the curve. Now freeze the plane and speed up earth too make the difference for relative speed....drop....you will see that curve also. As you go farther away from the equator, the curve begins to straighten out and will be straight at the spin axis. But it will still twist. Let's say the earth is in circular orbit around the sun at 100 million miles, it's actually about 93 million but let's use easy numbers. Cir = 2 x pi x r. That's between 600 and 700 million miles and only one twist. This is what cause the planets to orbit offset from the solar plane. Only watching for a long time or watching big orbits can you see the twist. The arms you see in big rotating galaxies, are rotating spirals on themselves and so on. Along with this type of travel and the additive property of gravity.....explains the real movement in the universe without a need to invent dark matter.....that's a real big whopper!