Need help with Design

danadak

Joined Mar 10, 2018
How can anyone help you with absolutely no design requirements, application,
description ?

For bypassing parts refer to their datasheet for recommended capacitors, ferrites.

Other than that no one can really help you.....

Regards, Dana.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Sorry No specific requirement. Just wanted to know any blunder mistakes are present.
If I were to show you some mechanical thing I made and asked you to tell me if I did it right, wouldn't you need to have some idea of what this this was supposed to do in order to come up with any reasonable answer to that question? Or would you really look at it the same way and tell me the same thing regardless of whether it was to filter blood in a dialysis machine or to sit on a table at an art exhibit?

How can we possibly know if there are any blunder mistakes when we have no idea what it is you are trying to do?

I will say that, in general, your schematics are extremely poorly organized and presented. That makes doing any kind of review of them very difficult. When asking strangers on the internet to review your work, doesn't it seem reasonable that you should make the effort to present your work in a well-organized fashion?

Parvish Rao

Joined Aug 5, 2019
If I were to show you some mechanical thing I made and asked you to tell me if I did it right, wouldn't you need to have some idea of what this this was supposed to do in order to come up with any reasonable answer to that question? Or would you really look at it the same way and tell me the same thing regardless of whether it was to filter blood in a dialysis machine or to sit on a table at an art exhibit?

How can we possibly know if there are any blunder mistakes when we have no idea what it is you are trying to do?

I will say that, in general, your schematics are extremely poorly organized and presented. That makes doing any kind of review of them very difficult. When asking strangers on the internet to review your work, doesn't it seem reasonable that you should make the effort to present your work in a well-organized fashion?
Am extremely sorry.