Monitor and halogen bulb tripped two times circuit breakers. Questions.

sew333

Joined Sep 15, 2020
I had a good monitor AORUS AD27QD. 3 months ago when I was sleeping monitor was on.
I left running Metro Exodus game.

When I woke up all electricity went down. After switching up 2 breakers for outlets and lights, power back . I have different wiring here in Poland. So dont ask about circuits.
Pc worked fine. But monitor was not turned back. No lights when pressing button,nothing.
I sended to rma. Here is shop RMA message:

Shop:"We repaired PSU and sending back good monitor to client"

Is this possible that psu of monitor can trip breaker/s then if psu inside monitor, failed?

Also I was using a lot this monitor,playing games and left running games for 20 hours for some reason,when I go slept. I know it was stupid.

But. 1 month ago something tripped 2 small breakers again. All electricity went down again. Then.......I go to bathroom and saw that one of 3 halogen bulbs no lightning. So one bulb get burned. Not again ( my luck ) psu of monitor.

I guess I had bad luck with monitor ( 3 months ago ) and bulb ( 2 weeks ago )?

PC:
Aorus AD27QD
AORUS PRO Z390-PRO GAMING
Aorus 2080 Ti waterforce stock
2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL XMP
9700K STOCK
Seasonic TX-750W TITANIUM PLUS PRIME

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Is this possible that psu of monitor can trip breaker/s then if psu inside monitor, failed?
A couple of possibilities, the SMPS in the monitor failed and tripped the breaker, but if there was more than one breaker tripped it most likely would have been a power surge on the incoming Service supply.
If the latter, then the surge took out the SMPS. Often in these cases, it is the surge protector opens up.
Max.

sew333

Joined Sep 15, 2020
I have different wiring thats why 2 circuits tripped. 1 year ago when washer was overloaded with clothes it always tripped 2 circuits breakers ,the same.

I guess I had bad luck with monitor ( 3 months ago ) and bulb ( 2 weeks ago )?