Missing Text

HotelMotel

Joined Jul 6, 2005
Hey, allaboutcircuits.com is great and has helped me tremendously as I attempt to wrap my brain around this subject.

However, it appears there are some gaps which normally have text but do not in Volume III, Chapter 2, starting with the review of "Band theory of solids," and continuing through to the end of the chapter.

Text is also missing from Vol. III, Chapter 3, "Clipper circuits" through "Voltage multipliers."

Hope it's not permanently gone, and thanks for the great site so far!

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by HotelMotel@Jul 6 2005, 01:54 PM
Hey, allaboutcircuits.com is great and has helped me tremendously as I attempt to wrap my brain around this subject.

However, it appears there are some gaps which normally have text but do not in Volume III, Chapter 2, starting with the review of "Band theory of solids," and continuing through to the end of the chapter.

Text is also missing from Vol. III, Chapter 3, "Clipper circuits" through "Voltage multipliers."

Hope it's not permanently gone, and thanks for the great site so far!
[post=8937]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes, there are missing sections of text, but the headers are there, meaning that we intend to have text there someday. And there are whole chapters missing. For example, I am working on the AC Motors chapter for Volume 2 --AC. Maybe I'll get it done by this Fall.

The order in which I intend to fill in misssing text is as follows: Vol 2- AC, Vol 4- Digital, Vol 3- Semiconductors. I don't know if it will be done in a couple of years or not.

HotelMotel

Joined Jul 6, 2005
Originally posted by Dcrunkilton@Jul 7 2005, 10:59 AM
Yes, there are missing sections of text, but the headers are there, meaning that we intend to have text there someday. And there are whole chapters missing. For example, I am working on the AC Motors chapter for Volume 2 --AC. Maybe I'll get it done by this Fall.

The order in which I intend to fill in misssing text is as follows: Vol 2- AC, Vol 4- Digital, Vol 3- Semiconductors. I don't know if it will be done in a couple of years or not.
[post=8969]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh! Well, as long as it's not actually missing. I just need to find another way to bone up on diodes!

Thanks.