LTS simulation, keeps giving me this error:

AlecT

Joined Jun 28, 2021
Thanks again guys.
I have made this simulation and it seems to work.
(In the real application I will connect M3 base to Q13 or Q14 - I need to do the exact math for 30-35 minutes)

Also attached is the simulation for reference.

View attachment 228666
Hi, I know this is really old but can you help me with a small problem? I've been trying to run this simulation but it keeps giving me this error:

1624919350648.png

I googled and read a bunch about this error but understood none of it. I'm not an electrical engineer, this is my first time using the program. Is there any easy solution to this you might know of?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hi, I know this is really old but can you help me with a small problem? I've been trying to run this simulation but it keeps giving me this error:

View attachment 242355

I googled and read a bunch about this error but understood none of it. I'm not an electrical engineer, this is my first time using the program. Is there any easy solution to this you might know of?

Thank you
It means in so many words that you do not have a model for the CD4040 that LTspice can use to simulate the circuit. There are places you can go to acquire the model like:
  1. LTspice user's group at groups.io https://groups.io
  2. Bordodynov's wiki page http://Bordodynov.ltwiki.org Download the 16 Meg file and follow the directions to integrate it with the installation library.

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013

View attachment 242355

Thank you
Post #25 has a model and symbol file.
Download both and place in the same folder as the schematic.