Lm317 wont wok for iphone

Nipul Silva

Joined Jul 19, 2017
hi everyone im new to this site im a electronic hobbyist i love making electronic projects resonantly i built a LM317T regulator circuit for charging mobile and power banks. it charge perfectly with samsung & powerbanks that i have but it wont charge my iphone 5 what could be the reason also i have attached the regulator circuit as well

Attachments

ebeowulf17

Joined Aug 12, 2014
I don't remember any useful details (try Google,) but iPhone chargers have a special circuit in them that makes them recognizable to the iPhone. The iPhone won't charge if it doesn't recognize the charger as an official (or licensed) iPhone charger.

Nipul Silva

Joined Jul 19, 2017
I don't remember any useful details (try Google,) but iPhone chargers have a special circuit in them that makes them recognizable to the iPhone. The iPhone won't charge if it doesn't recognize the charger as an official (or licensed) iPhone charger.
Thank You ebeowulf17