July 29 is the end.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
To all who have requested money. It's in the mail in the form of a money order for $5000 each. I just need for you to immediately send me $1000 each via Western Union to cover processing fees, bribes, etc. If you don't send it, you will have bad luck until the end of the world comes. I mean it!

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
To all who have requested money. It's in the mail in the form of a money order for $5000 each. I just need for you to immediately send me $1000 each via Western Union to cover processing fees, bribes, etc. If you don't send it, you will have bad luck until the end of the world comes. I mean it!
Your end of the world money problems are over, enjoy my little gift to you. The FedEx guy should be there any second.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
The above smells quite close to some emails I got from Nigeria some years ago.:(
A coward myself, I lost the chance of becoming a millionaire.​

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
When I was a kid, there was a rare alignment of planets which, predictably, was accompanied by dire warnings of the end of the world. A neighbor put his family in a 17ft. aluminum rowboat on the roof apparently thinking that during the apocalyptic flooding, they would just float away. This guy was a dentist for crying out loud so somewhere along the line he must have studied some science, but there they were. When the appointed hour came and went, they tried to get out of the boat and rejoin sanity. Unfortunately, his grasp of basic physics was as shaky as his theology and the boat slid right down off the roof, family and all. One kid was off to the ER with a broken arm.