July 29 is the end.

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
Any heads-up as to the time and in which time-zone is zero hour? I too, have stuff to do tomorrow and I might be able to fit it all in before the apocalypse.

KJ6EAD

Joined Apr 30, 2011
buenas noches, dulce príncipe
The complete Horatio quote:

Now cracks a noble heart.
Good night sweet prince!
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!
Why does the drum come hither?

¡Ahora estalla un noble corazón!
¡Buenas noches, dulce príncipe,
y que coros de ángeles arrullen tu sueño!
¿Por qué llega hasta aquí ese tambor?

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Any heads-up as to the time and in which time-zone is zero hour? I too, have stuff to do tomorrow and I might be able to fit it all in before the apocalypse.
We are about 17 hours into July 29 in various parts of the world. 31 hours to go (max). So, get done what needs gettin' done. Paint the house, wax the car, change the oil, get a hair cut, ... all the important things.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
So how much time and money did they spend on the CGI for that video that they could have used for something positive like helping actual people who need it? o_O

(Probably more than I need to live on for a decade or more.) :oops:

Last edited:

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
How much you got.
I can use some before the end
Wait! Are you still there too? And the 29th is over where you are, right? Maybe, maybe they were wrong. Could there have been a mistake, somehow? Have you had any earthquakes or flooding at all?

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
No world end today????? Could you send me some of that cash then, please? I need to make a beer run, since I cleaned out my beer stash last night thinking it would be my last chance to get sh*tfaced and rowdy. And ever since they released me from the drunk tank earlier this morning, I've been suffering from withdrawal. Hurry!

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
I'm still here. I think I will go to the bank and withdraw all the cash and give it away. I can send some of it via Paypal, if you need it.
I'm experiencing sinkholes opening up all over the place. I surmise that I only have 10-11 hours left. Please send me some of your excess money so that I can buy some beer to toast the end of the world. $500 will do (supply and demand - there's been such a run on beer, that the price has skyrocketed).

Please hurry...

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
End Times Prophecies says yes, Armageddon News says no. I guess I'll side with Armageddon unless I see this on CNN.

Last edited: