International news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
@RRITESH KAKKAR

You've been courtesy requested to refrain religious and political commentary -- Your response? A derisive image of a religious figure and a politician!:rolleyes: -- Why?!:confused::confused::confused:

OBTW -- you are NOT illiterate! So that'll be quite enough of that!...

With jaded regards
HP:rolleyes:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
amiixr khann is making plan i think he is illtoleratting may be he plan with paku to destroy earth??
I had to google this guy. A Bollywood movie producer is not political, which is good. That means this post makes no sense to 90%+ of the people reading it, which is bad.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
uwhat u think of sikh people they bring some chocolate see sort of thing n.do argument here with how they live there i dnt like them n feel unsafe with them

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I had to google this guy. A Bollywood movie producer is not political, which is good. That means this post makes no sense to 90%+ of the people reading it, which is bad.
Don't think you Googled far enough. Reread the post in question then go to here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Khan_(MQM) Then go to here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muttahida_Qaumi_Movement

That is who he is talking about. Sine the spelling of the name in the post in question is wrong (to lead you off) the search needs to go deeper to get to who he is referencing. If you doubt this reread the post in question, then put it in context of the area of the world RK lives in. And the bitter rivalry/enmity between Pakistan and India. And also between Hindu and Islam.

Again a measure of completely protecting RK by a mod.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
I am starting to think that either Rritesh was high as a kite when he wrote those, or there are multiple people using that account. Sometimes the posts make some sense and you might understand in the first pass of reading, but other times it is just complete gibberish.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
usolwly they are occupies the earth throw them out and talk like minister
RRithesh,
People are thinking that you are an internet troll.
Here is the definition:
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.
So many people are trying to understand you but cannot. Some think it is language barrier. Is it?
I mean no disrespect, but are you a troll?
If not you need to spend more time on your posts so we can understand them.

log soch rahe hain ki aap ek intaranet trol hain.
yahaan paribhaasha hai:
intaranet kee bhaasha mein , ek trol (/ troʊl /, / trɒl /) ek vyakti jo tark ya pareshaan log shuroo se intaranet par kalah bota hai , bhadakaoo posting dvaara , [1] baaharee , ya oph vishay ke lie ek onalain samudaay mein sandesh ( hai is tarah ke ek samaachaar samooh , manch, chait room, ya blog) uttejak paathakon ke vichaar ke iraade se ek bhaavanaatmak pratikriya mein ke roop mein [2] ya anyatha saamaany par vishay charcha mein khalal na daalen , [3] aksar apane khud ke manoranjan ke lie.
itane saare logon ko aap samajhane kee koshish kar rahe hain lekin nahin kar sakata . kuchh log sochate hain ki yah bhaasha baadha nahin hai. kya yah?
main koee anaadar matalab hai, lekin aap ek trol rahe hain?
isalie ham unhen samajh sakate hain ki aap apane padon par adhik samay kharch karane kee jaroorat hai nahin ।

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
My father once told me (and I paraphrase badly) "If you don't have a constructive comment, better not to post."

Please stick to the topic, such as it is.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
My father once told me (and I paraphrase badly) "If you don't have a constructive comment, better not to post."

Please stick to the topic, such as it is.
Sorry, I thought I would try the direct approach. :)

But I will stick to the topic if you would be so kind as to translate for me.

uwhat u think of sikh people they bring some chocolate see sort of thing n.do argument here with how they live there i dnt like them n feel unsafe with them
usolwly they are occupies the earth throw them out and talk like minister
I think it might be a religious thing, but the chocolate throws me off. :D
upload_2016-2-8_10-59-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.